In 2005, Victoriaoil began an intensive investment cycle and the reconstruction of existing facilities, resulting in increased processing capacity and modernization of technology.
Reconstruction of the refinery, which was completed in 2007, was followed by new biodiesel production plants, with processing technology that enables the alternative production of refined oils and biodiesel. Over 20 million euros were invested in the plant.
The ecological orientation of Victoriaoil is also affirmed by the installation of biomass boilers, whereby energy independence and plant operation 365 days a year have been secured.
In 2009, the most modern plant in region for bottling and packaging Iskon edible oil was put into operation.
Among significant investments are:
- 2017 Compressed natural gas line installation (fuel oil energy source replacement)
- 2017 Replacement of two peeling lines
- 2017 Meal pneumatic transport capacity increase
- 2017 Telehandler
- 2017 Water supply electrical installations replacement (fire protection)
- 2017 Waste water purification plant
- 2016 Ancillary facility for forklift accumulator charging
- 2016 Weigh bridge
- 2016 Sunflower and soybean seed coat separator
- 2016 Monitoring and managing software in refinery, biodiesel, and tank farm plants
- 2016 Installation of the line for cooled oil dispensing from the filling plant into tank trucks
- 2016 Meal mixing line
- 2015 Expansion and reconstruction of the sewage system
- 2015 Telehandler
- 2014 Expansion of warehouse space — 621m²
- 2013 Boiler on biomass – bran
- 2010/2011 Basement for storage of sun flower and soy grits
- 2010 Cold degumming
- 2009/2010 Second reconstruction of crushing
- 2009 Line for filling oil in PET
- 2008 Basement storage for bran
- 2007 Boiler on bio-mass
- 2006/2007 Refinery / bio-diesel
- 2005/2006 First reconstruction crushing